- Provide in-class ILT and virtual trainings to corporate accounts to end users such as Business Analyst, Account Managers, Field Service Managers, Installation Coordinators, Schedulers and Help Desk.
- Collaborate with core design team, SME and training team on training requirements definition and planning of complex learning deliveries, and develop ILT training lesson plans.
- Validate the configuration of the technical training environment prior to training delivery.
- Support training content reviews, complex tailoring of curriculum and eLearning development projects of customer materials to be published on eLearning platforms such as Learning Hub or Service Marketplace.
- Perform eLearning products design using authoring tools such as SAP WPB and Ancile RWD, and video production tools such as Camtasia Studio; test and identify product quality issues, and update the eLearning content.
- Create complex technical documentations to address new requirements for PIL process, and deliver training to co-workers.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer to both level one support and end customers.
- Design and manage internal communication site such as full-fledged SAP Jam site to enable knowledge transfer and collaboration among team members and between business partners.
NCR/Raytheon Professional, London Life Insurance, Merck and Company Inc., and Industry Canada
TrainingFolks, LearnQuest, The Training Associates
Instructional Design and Training Courses Delivered:
Oracle E-Business Suites R12, Office 365 and Oracle SQL Data Modeler, Salesforce.com, MDSI Advantex Workforce Management Solution,Business Objects products (Business Intelligence, Crystal Reports, Analysis for Office, Analysis for OLAP, BI Platform and etc.) and SAP products, etc.